25 April, 2010

Avoiding Italian, Trying to Stay Awake

Well, I was going to be really productive tonight and work on my Italian homework while I was trying to stay up. Unfortunately, I don't have much enthusiasm for homework these days as it is; the later in the day, the less enthusiasm I have. More and more, I'm wishing that I was already Div III so that I could not have to do tons and tons of homework, and I could just work on one project for a whole year. It'd be great.

Still trying to settle on a name for my clown character. I'm thinking Charlotte is the way to go right now. I just want to make sure there's little chance of me wanting to name a child this name in the future; I don't want to confuse my children and my alter-ego. I think that's probably unhealthy, haha. But Charlotte has some meaning behind it; if I decide to go with it, I'll talk more about that.

I am suddenly super-tired and can't even think about anything else to talk about here. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment