07 February, 2010

So Much Circus!

It seems that circus is going to take over my life a little this semester. And that's a good thing. It has, at least, been very prevalent since yesterday, and will remain so until today, at least.
Signer Seminar was yesterday, in which I learned that I really do resent Five College Risk Management, mostly. Tara's show was also last night, as well as one of two cast parties (the one here at James's house). It was all fun times.
Today, I have quite a bit of Italian work to do (yes, still), and then there's show development and a signer meeting. And then Tara's last show.
And tomorrow, I need to wake up early, and I'm going to end up going to bed late. I only ave two classes, but one's at nine in the morning at Mt. Holyoke, and the other's from 7-10 at night. And the latter is a tap class. I'm going to be worn out, man.
But I feel pretty good about it all, surprisingly. I have not yet reached the maximum freak-out, which is rare for me. I like to think I'm learning how to deal with stress a little better. But maybe not, who knows. It could be a fluke! Haha.
Anyway, I have to get going in a few minutes here. It's going to be a long day - for the next few days! I'm going to have to try and get in a nap tomorrow, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment